• Safe working practice and selection of appropriate tools/equipment
• Different styles of designs, including buttonholes, corsage, simple bridal designs and funeral arrangements
• Care, conditioning and preparation of flowers and foliage
• Identification of flowers and foliage
• Principles and elements of design
• Colour theory
Materials and Equipment
You will need to provide your own flowers and foliage.
You will be informed of the correct materials and equipment to bring with you prior to the course starting and each week by the tutor.
Some materials may be purchased directly from the tutor.